The characteristic Key Date is not saving to the report when editing it with the report wizard.
SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work centre.
- Create a new report using Employee Times (HCMTLMU01) data source.
- Add the characteristic Key Date in step 3 of report creation.
- Save the report.
- Open the newly created report. Observe: the characteristic Key Date is not available in the report.
The characteristic Key Date is a special element used in this data source and thus it cannot be used as a row/column element.
It can be used as a parameter selection instead. For example: if you go to the Report Wizard and add this characteristic to the report, you can go to step 4 and change the Value Selection column from No Value Selection to Using Variable.
With this, you should be able to control the Key Date.
Whenever using the Employee Times data source, please, bear in mind that the time-frame is uniquely controlled by the Key Date characteristic.
Therefore, use it as a selection parameter in order to get the expected results.
Key Date, Report, Data Source, HCMTLMU01, Employee Times , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To