You changed the field value in the UI, for which you have written a code logic in the event After Modify of the BO. The event is not getting called even after hitting the enter button after changing the field value.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SDK and open the relevant solution.
- Navigate to the Event After Modify ABSL which you have created for the logic implementation.
- Put a breakpoint in the code for the user and start the debugging.
- Go to frontend UI and navigate to the respective screen.
- Enter/ change the field value according to which you want the logic to be implemented.
- Hit Enter.
- The breakpoint did not hit the event after modify of the BO in SDK.
The event after modify is not getting triggered because the field which is being modified is not under the same node where the logic is placed.
You have to ensure that After Modify event is created under the same node as the element of the BO.
Afer Modify Dependent Object Logic not triggered , KBA , after modify event not triggering , field logic is not working , logic in event after modify not working , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem