- Even if diagonal axis label direction is selected for axis label direction the data label is horizontal.
- The behavior can be observed when using multiple measures/dimensions or hierarchical dimension in charts.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC
- Create a vertical chart
- Add a hierarchal dimension and one measure or at least two dimensions and one measure or one dimension and at least two measures to a chart
- Go to Styling >> Labels
- Select diagonal for axis label direction
- Notice that the labels remain horizontal
This is known limitation in case of using:
- Multiple measures
- Multiple dimensions
- Hierarchical dimensions
Vote and follow up on this improvement request.
- Styling Options for Charts
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Story, Chart, Axis Label Direction, does not work, Models, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, remain, SAPCloudAnalytics, Styling, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem