An incident in your system has the status 'In Process - Requester Action' and has a processor ABC (ABC represents the processor name) and a requestor DEF DEF represents the requester name).
You want to know how to send the incident from the requester (internal user on your side) to the provider (SAP).
SAP Cloud for Customer
As requester log into the system with your user DEF.
- Click Track my Incidents.
- Incidents with the status 'In Process - Requester Action' can be found in the Open Incidents query.
- To return the incident to the processor (and to get rid of the status in process requester action): enter a note and click Submit.
- The status of the incident changes to In Process.
- Logon with your processor user ABC.
- Go to use the Process Incidents view (You can find the incident in My open incidents (if it is yours), under All Open Incidents, Incidents in Process, and All).
- Open the incident.
- Click Edit.
- If you are not yet the processor you can click Take over.
- You now have the following actions available: Send to provider, Propose solution, Complete and Send to Requester.
SAP Help Portal:
Incidents Management, Tracking Incidents, Processing an Incident, Track and Manage Incidents
Incident, process incidents, track incidents, Send to provider, cannot Send to provider, status In Process - Requester Action, In Bearbeitung - Aktion des Anforderers , KBA , AP-LM-AM-INC , Incident-Uis , How To