- SLT jobs stuck in scheduled
- Master Job not reset at Midnight
- Table stuck in Initial Load
- R64 > CPI-C function: CMINIT(SAP)
- Configuration is aborted
- MT_ID is aborted
- Tables not replicating
- No free batch work processes available
- Job /1LT/IUC_LOAD_MT_00X: Job has been waiting to start for more than 3 minutes
- Error when opening an RFC connection
- SLT job stuck after RFC connection issue
- SLT jobs not working after midnight reset
- Load jobs not working after RFC connection issue
- Q0I Operating system call connect failed (error no. 111 )
- R49 Communication error, CPIC return code 017, SAP return code 236
- Communication error occurred by calling function module in sender system
- RFC communication error "Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: ' (RFC destination <RFC Connection>)"
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
DMIS 2011 SP14, /1LT/IUC_REP_MSTR, /1LT/IUC_HEALTH_C, /1LT/IUC_REP_CNTR, /1LT/IUC_LOAD_MT, /1LT/IUC_DEF_COB, /1LT/IUC_CALC_ACP, Initial Load, stuck, scheduled , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.