- Token [[Invite_link]] in 'Invite Candidate to Apply' brings candidates to RMK landing Page
- Private Posting Link directs the candidate to the RCM Job description
- Job description layout does not follow the CSB configured layout
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
External Private Postings are not supported by RMK at present
- The External Private posting Link from the Job Requisition Posting Page should be manually emailed to the candidate, i.e. the [[Invite_link]] token should not be used
Note: The Enhancement Request to modify this behavior (found here) has been rejected by Product Management so behaviour will not be changed.
- The link is an RCM link, therefore the RMK job description layout will not come into play
- Support of Private postings by RMK is the subject of an Enhancement Request (207319) which has been accepted by Product Management so will be delivered in a future release though we cannot provide a timeline. Enhancement will be shared in the relevant release information at the time.
KB article 2719054 - It is possible to prevent a candidate from sharing a Private Posting link - Recruiting
KB article 2081288 - Job Postings Overview - Recruiting Management
KB article 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
External Posting, Invite to Apply, Email Token, E-mail, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Product Enhancement