- Conversion script defined in the model options of a Logical Data Model (LDM) is not applied to existing entity attributes.
- The To all objects option is selected in the Model Options to apply the conversion script (and conversion table) to all objects in the model regardless of whether the object code is synchronized with the name.
- The conversion script is always applied to new entity attributes.
- Clicking the = button next to the Code field in the attribute's property sheet applies the conversion script.
- This issue does not occur with table columns or data items in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM).
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP06
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
converted, extension, 816278, CR816278, CR#816278 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.