The Onboarding activity generated multiple envelopes to sign.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM
- Onboarding > Settings > Features
- DocuSign eSignature
- If the option 'Add outside signing support' is set as 'No' the system sends each form separately to DocuSign,
- and as result hires will have own envelope for each form.
The feature DocuSign eSignature is enabled from the start of implementation. If you see your setting is incorrect,
Kindly reach-out to the person who configured the DocuSign feature.
- Outside Signing Support enables remote signing.
- In order to use remote signing, customers must enable DocuSign Connect before enabling the feature in Onboarding.
- This feature is enabled in DocuSign admin. Once you have signed in to DocuSign Admin, click Connect and on the configuration page, select Enable Connect.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration Guide: How to Enable DocuSign for Onboarding
eSignature, DocuSign, Outside Signing options , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , Problem