- Error message "Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_TEWM_SYNCH does not exist" is raised in SM58.
- Error SR053 occurs when an outbound/inbound document is processed in EWM.
- Error "Function module /SAPSLL/API_6800_TEWM_SYNCH not found" is raised.
- GTS system is not used but it is still being called.
- SCM Supply Chain Management
- SAP ERP - Release independent
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP Global Trade Services all versions ; SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
EWM 9.5, ECC, SE37, SE38, RFC, , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-GTS-TP , Interface GTS Transit Procedure , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.