- What Target Setting is
How to create Target Settings in WFA
- How to create a Target Chart component
How to open existing Target Settings
- Available Target components
- Updating Labels
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Targets are values for a measure that can be included in the results of a Target component in WFA.
Target data is input manually using the Target Maintenance functionality. There is no way to import it.
Creating Target Setting
Go to WFA > Admin > Target Setting
- Choose Select to begin
- Select a Measure
- Select, Time, Structure and Analysis (optional)
- Select Create
- Choose target type (range or single)
- Define measure specific tolerances (or use the Admin Tab to enter a site-wide tolerance rule)
- Select 'display options' to begin entering targets
- Select the time period(s), structural node(s) and analysis node(s) you wish to enter targets against
- Select Refresh
- Enter target values in the table populated (select one or multiple cells)
- Enter targets as Actuals or adjust by a + or – number or percent. Target will inherit down the table.
- When finished, close the inner or outer window to return to the Target selection screen or exit Target Setting.
Target Chart component
- Go to WFA
- Report Designer
- Create a new report page
- Add the Target Chart component
- Select or create a query e.g. Termination Rate
- Now you can enable the Target option editing the query > Additional Data Items
- Or formatting the component
- See the result
Opening your current Targets
- Go to Admin > Target Settings
- Click on Select
- Select the Measure
- Go to Targets tab and select a measure
- Under Dimensions set [All] (or the exact match of an existing target) in Structural or Analysis to display the current Targets and click on Open
- Click on Display Options
- Set the Time, Structural and click on Refresh
Available Target Components
Targets can generally be used in the same places as benchmarks i.e. gauge / spectrum component, composite table and scorecards.
In tables they can show the number value or show small colour coded boxes. In addition to the four standard colours, there are also green/yellow and red/yellow boxes to show that a value is approaching the green zone or approaching the red zone.
In the Target Settings > Admin tab you can set the labels that will appear in the components.
What is How to create Setting in WFA a Chart component open existing already created Target Settings workforce analytics tolerance , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To