- You are preparing the data migration from your source system to SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You compare the migration template with the Fiori app.
- You are missing fields in the migration template of the pre-delivered SAP S/4HANA Cloud Data Migration content of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Migration Cockpit.
For SAP S/4HANA (on-premise version) you should check SAP Note 2481235 - SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit (on premise) - restrictions and extensibility of pre-delivered migration objects.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit (Old)" app
- Transferring Data Using Files
- Transferring Data Using Staging Tables
- "Migrate Your Data – Migration Cockpit" app
- Migrate Data Using Staging Tables
Migration Cockpit, migration content, fields, migration template, missing fields. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.