- Multiple TCP connection traces found while running netstat
- The connection goes on increasing and the process is continuous and never ending.
- Later it causes performance issue in the landscape.
- Information Platform Services 4.2 SP5
- SAP Data Service 4.2 SP10
- Windows Server 2012 R2
TCP, connections, CMS, Fileserver, antivirus, monitoring, ports , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.