You are not able to edit or enter the price in the Product facet of a Sales Order, the price field is greyed-out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Order work center view.
- Open Sales Order XYZ and navigate to Product facet (XYZ represents the order ID).
- After you click the Edit button, you find the price field greyed-out.
The related scoping element in the Business Configuration is not checked for Products in Sales.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3 (Scoping)->in this step choose Sales.
- Expand “Product and Service Portfolio for Sales” ->Sell Standard Products option.
Scope this option. Then return to your Sales Order and delete the product line item and add it again. The price field should be enabled for edit.
Note：the price field is valid only for orders with maintenance mode as Internal Only (Business Configuration ->Implementation Projects view->Sales Orders Fine-Tune avtivity->Maintain Document Type->Document type need to be maintained as 'Internal' only if you want to edit the price field manually).
Sales Order; Price field; Product line; Product price; Price grey-out; Document Type; Internal only; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To