In your Sales Target Planning endeavor, you notice that the Sales Target Plan MS Excel Worksheet displays a pound key (hashtag: #) in the AccountName cell.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales workcenter Sales Target Planning.
- Click the document icon to download the Sales Plan.
- Save it to your desktop in its original format.
- Create and open a New Excel worksheet.
- Drag the downloaded XML to the MS Excel worksheet.
- Log into the Add-in from the related MS Excel tab.
- In the Add-in side panel, tick the Customer Name checkbox to have it displayed on the Sales Plan.
Result: The Account Name cell displays a #.
This is the expected system behaviour if no Account is maintained as a dimension of the Sales Target Plan.
Pre-requisite: You activated Account in your Planning Dimensions by checking the corresponding checkbox in the Sales Target Plan Wizard.
Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Target Planning.
- Click Sales Target Plan ABC (ABC represents your Sales Target Plan in preparation).
- Click Edit.
- Choose Plan Structure.
- Click Next to reach Stage 2. Select Planning Dimensions.
- Highlight the Account row.
- In the Details of the Account, click Edit.
- Add the targeted Account from the Available Items list to the Selected by highlighting the row and click the arrow button.
- Click Ok.
- Click Next until you reach the Stage 6. Confirmation.
- Save your changes.
SAP Help Portal: Sales Planning
Sales Target Planning, Sales Target Plan, Plan Structure, Account Not Assigned, #, hashtag, hash tag, pound key , KBA , LOD-CRM-SPL , Sales Planning , Problem