- One primary ASE database is replicating to two targets - one replicate database in ASE and one replicate database in Oracle.
- Replication to the ASE database is working fine.
- Replication to the Oracle database breaks every week.
- The issue relates to a specific table replication.
- Increasing a genid in the primary regularly does not help to resolve the issue with replicating to the Oracle database.
- The application is not able to re-process their failed replicated data, so we have to synchronize the source and the target manually.
SAP Replication Server (SRS)
conflict, resolution, customized, function, strings, Corporate, Rollup, fragmentation, key, multiple, single , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.