- You started real time replication for a few new tables from Oracle and SAP HANA sources and the flowgraphs returned a completed status
- You can see the data in the HANA Target tables
- Remote subscriptions are stuck in "Initial load in progress (Queueing changes)" / "MAT_START_END_MARKER" state for over 24 hours now and no new changes are coming to target tables. This is happening for replication from Oracle to HANA and HANA to HANA.
- You have existing replications still running on these sources just fine, only affecting the new subscriptions.
- No changes have been made with DP Agent or at the sources.
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.