- You have set up agent determination on a workflow step with a container expression
- The expression determined from the workflow container is not passed to the relevant step
- No agent is determined for a particaular step
- You can see the error "Result of agent resolution does not agree with agents of task" in SWI1
- Message No. SWF_RUN544
- Message No. SWF_RUN519
- SWIA shows 'Workitem error text' error "Error during outbound processing of IDoc packet"
The full error text can be seen below...
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Netweaver
SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_EXPESSION, Message No. SWF_RUN519, Message No. SWF_RUN544 , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-WLC , Worklist Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.