- ASE errorlog shows an "Infected with Signal" error occurring during processing of an earlier "Infected with Signal" error for the same process (spid).
- The following message can be seen in the ASE errorlog, including "FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION":
FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: signal <signal #> hit while handling a previously hit signal. The server cannot continue and will shut down.
- The ASE server shuts down automatically.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, "bus error", zombie, CR815844, CR#815844, 815844, CR816487, CR#816487, 816487, trace, flaf, traceflag, 2917, CR818321, CR#818321, 818321 , "FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.