The Preview of Data Source FINPRFU20 shows the value # in the Margin Contribution Scheme column.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Data Sources view.
- Go to the Design Data Sources subview.
- Find the Data Source FINPRFU20.
- Click the Preview button.
- Click View.
- In the Row Fields area click the + sign.
- Select the following Characteristics:
Contribution Margin Scheme
Set of Books
- Click Ok.
- You notice that the Contribution Margin Scheme column is showing the value # for Company ABC and Set of Books XX. (ABC represents the Company ID)(XX represents the Set of Books ID)
Margin Contribution Scheme value is not maintained for Company ABC and Set of Books XX.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation projects view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Find the Set of Books activity.
- Open the activity.
- Select the Set of Books XX.
- Select the Company ABC.
- Click the Edit button.
- Open the Company Settings tab.
- Show the drop down menu for Margin Contribution Scheme.
- Select the Margin Contribution Scheme value.
- Select Save.
Please also see the KBA 2177622 - No Data Displayed in the Profitability Reports for Order / Invoice Profit
Margin; Contribution; Scheme; Assignment; Cost; Profit; Set of Books; Company; FINPRFU20; Data Source; Profitability; Earned , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem