When you edit the output setting for a document, you find that the Do Not Send option is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
This applies to all documents. We will use a Purchase Order as an example.
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Open Purchase Orders view.
- Open any purchase order in status of In Preparation.
- View all, click You Can Also: Edit Output Settings for Created PO.
You find Do Not Send option is not available.
You have not scope Do Not Send option in your system.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projectsview.
- Select the current project, click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4: Question
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange>>Business Process Management: Process-Integrated Input and Output Management
Group:Do Not Send option for Document Output: Do you want to disable automatic printing?
- Check the box and go to the last step, click Finish to reflect the change.
Do Not Send, Created PO, Output Setting, 不发送，采购订单，输出方式; Nicht Senden; Ausgabe Kanal; Sales Order; Invoice; Edit Output Settings; Output Channel; Kommunikationsmedium; , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To