The Service Order excel upload failed with errors.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service Orders work center.
Go to the Service Order Processing view.
- Select the New button and choose Service Order from Microsoft Excel®.
- Add mandatory details in the excel.
- Upload the excel in Business ByDesign system.
- You receive the pop up mentioning Record(s) failed to save due to the errors.
Create not possible; source object inconsistent
Party with role Sales Unit missing
Location with role Sales Unit missing
Organizational data missing
The currency was not found for account XYZ, sales organization and distribution channel (XYZ represents the Account ID)
Distribution channel or sales organization missing
You have not set the master data correctly and the system is not able to recognize the Parties.
Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Go to the Work Distribution view -> Organizational Work Distribution subview.
- Select Service and Support Team for Service Orders under Business Area:Service and Support.
- Click on Edit.
- Select the Add Rule option.
- You can add the rule depending upon your business requirement. This rule ensures automatic determination of parties in service documents.
Excel Template; service order; failed due to the errors; Type Error; , KBA , service order , type error , excel template , failed due to the errors , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , Problem