The error “The plant XXXX does not exist for sales organisation XXXX /distribution channel XX” occurs when you create or extend a material to a sales organization in "create material" app.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the "Create material" app to create a material.
- In the "Sales: sales org.1" tab, you fill the Delivering Plant.
- Error "The plant XXXX does not exist for sales organisation XXXX /distribution channel XX" occurs.
This error occurs due to missing customizing.
Please refer to the following steps to add the plant to customizing.
- Open app “manage your solution” and click on “configure your solution”.
- Click the Application Area "Organization" in Configuration items.
- Find the step name called "Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant" and click the configure button.
- Click the "New Entries" and add related plant to Sales organization and distribution channel.
Fiori , change material , MM01 , SPRO , KBA , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , How To