- As some browsers do not support Java anymore (KBA 2656446), or to avoid Java version update, the functional parity between Web Intelligence Java and dHTML is seen as a priority.
- Since SAP BI 4.2, to avoid creating new gaps, all new features introduced in Web Intelligence are supported in both dHTML and Java interfaces.
- Starting from SAP BI 4.2 SP3, the features that are the most requested - and were only existing in Java Applet previously - have been implemented in Web Intelligence dHTML interface as well.
- This KBA doesn't intend to describe the full list of functionalities, but only the major ones.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP3+
- Web Intelligence dHTML interface
- Web Intelligence Java Applet
webi, web intelligence, dhtml, html, java applet, parity, catchup, functionality, available, bi 4.2, sp3, sp4, sp5, sp6, BI43 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE-HTM , HTML Front End , BI-RA-WBI-FE-JAV , Java Front End , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.