While creating a requisition from the position org chart, an error is received "“Sorry, the job requisition template <template name or ID> derived from rules could not be loaded”.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info >> Position Org chart
- For a particular position >> Create a new requisition
- Select the requisition template from which you want to create the requisition
- The above error is received.
- Go to Admin Center >> Position Management Settings
- Navigate to the Integrations tab
- Check the GetReqTemplate rule.
The above error is caused if the requisition template ID and template name are not used for SFAPI integration and oDATA integration respctively.
Check if you are using SFAPI or ODATA integration for creating job requisition from Position Org chart.
If you are using SFAPI based integration, you need to use the job requisition template ID in the GetReqTemplate rule ; however, with oDATA integration you need to have the job requisition template name in this rule.
the job requisition template derived from rules could not be loaded , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem