In the fine tuning activity Assignment of Activities to Sales Phases, you customized the descriptions for sales activities. When you add the related activities to an opportunity, the descriptions are not displayed as maintained in the fine tuning.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Create a new opportunity by selecting the New button.
- Save and open.
- Go the the Sales Activities facet.
- In the Activity Advisor, add a task for which you have maintained a customized description in fine tuning.
Result: The task decription does not correspond to the fine tuned description.
The text displayed in the UI is taken from Detailed Description in the fine tuning activity for Sales Assistant.
You need to change the detailed description instead of the description in the fine tuning activity Assignment of Activities to Sales Phases in Business Configuration.
The text of the detailed description maintained is displayed in the UI after the changes.
Sales Assistant, task description, activity description, sales activity, sales activity fine tuning , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To