- Connecting to an OpenLDAP server with the option "Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" enabled fails:
Connection failed. The LDAP server is unavailable.
- PD Portal and OpenLDAP server are on different machines.
- If PD Web server and OpenLDAP server are on the same machine, SSL connection is OK.
- Connecting using SSL with the Active Directory server type works fine.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
AD, 763350, CR763350, CR#763350 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.