User is experiencing the following issues and wants to know if it is safe to delete and prevent these occurences from happening in the future:
- Jobs are created automatically by user DDIC
- Job name: /UIF/LREP_LOAD_CONSISTENCY_CHECK
- About 1000 jobs sitting in a released state
- Transaction SHMM shows no current memory shares created
- SAP UI5 1.0
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP_UI 750
- SAP_UI 751
- SAP UI_731 200
- SAP NetWeaver 740 and above
"SAP Fiori", "Launchpad", "Load repository", "LRep", "Batch", "SAP NetWeaver", "Transaction SHMM", "SM37", "SAP Add-On" , KBA , CA-UI5-FL-LRP , Layered Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.