You are having questions when using the SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Status app in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Be aware that this collective KBA is updated frequently, always check online for updates.
Proceed to the Resolution section of the Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to access the "Migrate your Data" and "Data Migration Status" Apps?
- When to use the Data Migration Status app?
- What migration objects have no link available for navigation?
- How to validate imported data if no link available in the app?
- Does the app support the new staging-table option of the migration cockpit?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- "Data Migration Status" app has been released since SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805. With this app, you can check the status of your migration projects/objects after you have migrated data to your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system in the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit;
- "Migrate your Data" app (SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit) is now also available via the new Application group "Data Migration" and still via the "Manage your solution" app;
- "Data Migration Status" app is only available via the new Application group "Data Migration".
- How to get the new application group "Data Migration" available:
- Assign the business role "SAP_BR_CONFIG_EXPERT_DATA_MIG" to your Fiori user;
- Logon to the Fiori Launch pad, you can find two apps in the "Data Migration" group:
You must take into consideration that you cannot search for the app "Data Migration Status" as the search for smart business tiles is currently not supported. See also SAP Note 2434549 - Some Smart Business apps cannot be searched on Fiori Launchpad.
You must use SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit to import data to S/4HANA system, and then you can use the app to check your migration status.
Note that the link for navigation will be only visible if you have authorization to call the target app. Please ensure that you have already assigned the necessary business role to your Fiori user.
The following migration objects are not possible to link with an app:
- VC - Dependency net;
- Condition record for pricing in purchasing (restricted);
- Condition record for pricing in sales (restricted);
- Condition record for pricing (general template);
- Material Listing and Exclusion;
- PSS-Physical-chemical property;
- PRA - Account entry control.
In case you don’t see a link, please follow the steps to validate your data via step 'Validate Imported Data using SAP S/4HANA Business Apps' of the BH5 document. More information can be found in KBA 2577342 - Where to find the test script for data migration to SAP S/4HANA from file (BH5).
Migration Cockpit, Data Migration Status. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-RT , SAP Smart Business S4H - Run Time , Problem