- You are using CRM WebClient UI within Enterprise Portal as an integrated BSP application (called tight integration mode)
- When you try to add a visited CRM page to portal favorites, you get the error pop-up "failure in portalhistoryiscrmentry. Type error: unable to get property 'substr' of undefined" or null reference."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, favorites,bookmark,crm,iviews,tight integration, crm webclient,portalhistoryiscrmentry,substr , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-WUI-EP , Portal Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.