- Error /SAPAPO/OM102 (COM error with return code 2) happens in planning area initialization.
- The error cannot be eliminated by report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS or SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS as proposed in KBA 2497130.
- The error is issued by function module /SAPAPO/OM_TS_CHANGE_TG.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.