Outgoing messages from SAP Cloud For Customer to SAP ERP/CRM/S4H/YMT via CPI/PI fails with error "HTTP 500 Internal Sever Error"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Administrator
2) Under Overview, click on Web Service Message Monitoring
3) Check the failed outgoing message
4) Select the entry and Navigate to error log
5) Switch to Error Context
6) You can find an MPL ID "XXXXXXXXXXX" if the middleware is HCI/CPI
7) You can find ADAPTER JAVA_EXCEPTION if the middleware is PI/PO
The message sent from Cloud For Customer via CPI/PI to ERP/CRM/S4H/YMT is failed in CPI/PI and then CPI/PI sends intimation to Cloud For Customer which will update the outgoing message with error "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error"
1) If it is MPL ID , you can search for MPL ID in CPI monitor to understand why the message is failed
2) If it is Adapter JAVA Exception, you can check the PI monitor at that point of time to understand the reason for failure.
3) Here the message can fail due to mapping issue, SSL Handshake issue with target system, authentication issue(HTTP 401 Unauthorized error) with target system, timeout issue with target system
4) According to the error message you can create an incident from One Support Launch pad with details of error.
"HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" "500 Internal Server Error" "Internal Server Error" , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-YMT , Integration of C4C with Marketing , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , Problem