User would like to limit the amount of entries in a Background Info portlet.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration.
- Select the Background Element where you would like to make the configuration.
- Add the number of entries you would like the limit to be. (as shown below e.g. 2)
- Navigate to the profile and to the background portlet you have just changed.
- After inputting 2 entries the "Add" button will not show when you edit the portlet.
Max Entries, limit entries, Background Information, Add button missing , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem