- In transaction DC10, for a document type, an "External number range" has been set with values maintained in corresponding transaction CV90 as numeric.
- It is possible to create a DIR (Document Info Record) from transaction CV01n with characters like "AAA" for example, but now it is expected that the system will not allow the DIR to be saved with non-numeric values in the Document tab from transaction CV01n
- SAP ERP Document Management System (CA-DMS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
External, DC10, V_TDWA_1, Number check, BADI DOCUMENT_NUMBER01, docnumber_check, CV115_DOCNR_CHECK, number range , KBA , CA-DMS , Document management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.