- SAP Transportation Management (TM) error encountered on creation of a Forwarding Order (FWO), Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) document with Automatic Freight Unit Building enabled in customizing for the document type.
- SAP Transportation Management embedded for S/4HANA (TM embedded) during save of a transportation-relevant Sales Order or Delivery.
- Error encountered:
Transportation mode <x> is not allowed for stage type <y> (/SCMTMS/TOR083)
- In TM embedded, a short dump is generated with:
Runtime Errors: ASSERTION FAILEDwhere message /SCMTMS/TOR083 is revealed by debugging into method call to CHECK_BEFORE_SAVE from method CL_SD_SLS_BOPF_TRANS_MGR_UTIL IF_SD_SLS_BOPF_TRANS_MGR_UTIL~SAVE.
ABAP Program: CL_SD_SLS_BOPF_TRANS_MGR_UTIL=CP
Application Component: SD-SLS
is not allowed for stage type
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded for S/4HANA 1709
TM, TM embedded for S/4HANA, /SCMTMS/TOR 083, FUB, FUBR , KBA , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , TM-FWM , Forwarding Order Management , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.