You are sending a report as chart by broadcast e-mail, however the report comes as table in the e-mail.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system
Go to Business Analytics > Broadcasts
Open the Broadcast XYZ, or alternatively create a new one
- Select the report to be used in the broadcast
- Define a Suject and body message for your e-mail broadcast
- Add the recipients to receive the broadcast e-mail
Under Format and Content section, select one of the following formats: HTML, CSV, Microsoft Excel or Spreadsheet
- Make sure that the broadcast is configured to bring both report View and Selection containing data in chart format
- Save the Broadcast
- Start the broadcast
- Once you receive the e-mail, notice that the report is displayed in Table instead of Chart
Chart report is currently not supported in the formats HTML, CSV, Microsoft Excel or Spreadsheet.
On step 7 above mentioned, select the format Web Browser link, making sure to select both report Selection and View saved with the Chart info. If you save only the Selection and not the View in report UI, this may not work. Once you receive the e-mail, the link contained in the message will lead you into the report via browser navigation, which will then be displayed in Chart format.
Broadcast chart; Chart not workin; Report chart broadcast; Chart E-mail , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement