- Error message appears in the authentication window when trying to connect SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to SAP Concur.
- Error comes when creating an Import Data Connection for Concur: "Invalid client_id".
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Concur
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the steps as outlined on our Guided Playlist or Users Guide:
The Concur instance URL populated automatically by SAC is incorrect, therefore the provided client_id is not accepted.
Make sure that authentication goes through the correct Concur instance URL.
When creating the Import Data Connection edit the URL manually, i.e. enter either of the below ones:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem