- Queries intermittently failing with main Bufmain: Incorrect page header read errors (IPHR)
- Exceptions Thrown from from slib/s_blockmap.cxx
- Followed by Exception Thrown from slib/s_blockmap.cxx
- main Bufman: An error was detected on a database page. You may have a damaged index.
- ErrID: 2100 (s_corruptdiskblkhdrexception); SQLCode: -1009039, SQLState: 'QSA39'
- server is not crashing and no stacktrace is printed
This has specifically been reported on Solaris multiplex platforms running
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP11 PL18
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP02 PL08
however it is not proven to be platform nor version specific
sybase, random, sporadic, CR814957, CR#814957, 814957, CR814978, CR#814978, 814978, abort, crash, corrupt, inconsistent, damage, failing, consistency, verify, checkdb, dbcc, table, mpx, HG, 'high group', sp_iqcheckdb, decompression, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.