When an employee is replicated from SFSF to S4HC, the language is incorrectly replicated. In this example, the employee is created in SF with Preferred language as German:
In the S4HC system the "Correspondence Language" field has a wrong value or it is empty and this field cannot be not edited.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Check if the picklist for language mapping is maintained on EC as recommended on the Set-up instructions in the SAP Best Practices Employee Integration - Employee Central Integration (JB1):
- You will find the following information in the Set-up guide:
- Check if the Employee Central Native PreferredLanguage field has been maintained properly on SFSF EC. Business Partner Synch for the language field PA0002-SPRSL should then happen automatically within S/4HANA Cloud.
- To get more details about Business Partner Synch, check SAP Note 2340095 - S4TWL - Conversion of Employees to Business Partners.
- For general troubleshooting Employee & Org. Assignment replication issues from Employee Central to S/4HANA, review SAP Note 2656367 - Troubleshooting Employee & Org. Assignment replication issues from Employee Central to S/4HANA Public Cloud.
KBA , CA-GTF-INT-EC , with SFSF EC (JB1, 1NL) , Problem