When creating a role in SAC user is not able to select any of the check boxes under Create / Update / Delete for "Role", "User", or "Team". Only Read check boxes are available.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Security" / "Roles"
- Click on "Create a new Role"
- When you get to the Role assignment grid, options to Create, Update and Delete will be greyed out.
- This issue occurs due to fact that some roles have default limitations that cannot be removed for the options you attempt to select.
- For instance, if you create an "Analytics Hub" role you cannot assign Create/Update/Delete roles for Role, User or Team.
- However, if you choose a "Business Intelligence" Role you will be able to assign the roles
Make sure you select the correct License type for the role you are creating as some license types have limitations that cannot be manually removed.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem