Hyperlink is greyed-out after enabling "Apply selected dimension as a filter" under "Hyperlink Options" in a table.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a new Story with 2 pages.
- Add a table to the first page.
- Add a hyperlink to the table using the below options:
- Link to: "Page".
- Page: "Next Page".
- "Hyperlink Options": Enable "Apply selected dimension as a filter" and "Cascading Effect".
- Notice that the hyperlink is grayed out when selecting a dimension in the table.
- The behavior is by design.
- If there are multiple dimensions stacked in the row axis, it is not obvious on which dimension value should be filtered.
Therefore hyperlinks will only be available while selecting data cells.
- Select a data cell instead of the dimension member cells.
- Notice that the hyperlink is available.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Hyperlink, filter, dimension, not working, does not work , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem