- ASE was upgraded from SAP ASE 15.7 SP110 to SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 PL03.
- Approximately 4 weeks after the upgrade a small group of stored procedures was modified.
- Reoccurring 551 errors and at times random signal 11, Error 702, Error 632 and timeslices began one or two days after the changes.
- Precomputed result sets (materialized views) are used by some of the updated procedures.
- Error 551:
Error: 551, Severity: 20, State: 2
An unknown EVAL was sent to the execution module
- It is followed by a stack trace that includes functions:
- Other Errors seen:
- Error: 702, Severity: 20, State: 1
Memory request for 67108864 bytes exceeds the size of single page of 16384 bytes.
- timeslice -5001, current process infected at 80596ca4 (rvm__ipcr_attr_cleanup+0x64)
- Current process (0x2ce306bb) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0xffffffff7cc8302c (memcpy%sun4v-fjathena+0x2ac), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000000)
- Current process (0x650903d6) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000080435d60 (bufunkeep+0x20), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000020)
- Error: 632, Severity: 20, State: 2
Attempt to move memory with an incorrect length of 65534. Maximum allowed length is 16384.
Current process (0x493105f1) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000081e7ecfc (LeDMLContext::LeDMLContext(LeDMLOp*,LePlanFragContext*)+0x398), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x000000000000005b)
- Examples of a complete stack traces are available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL03
CR816051, CR#816051, CR816051, CR816069, CR#816069, 816069 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.