- After selecting a .gif image to attach to a Question, a warning message appears:
- 'The file type *.gif is not supported. Choose one of the following types *.png.*.jpg,*.jpeg'
- In System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Attachment configuration file, gif format files has been included:
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS Admin
- Navigate to Content > Question Library
- Search for any existing Question (or create a new Question)
- Enter question edit page and click the text area of question or answer choice to display the editing toolbar
- Click the last icon, "Upload image"
- Select a gif image from your computer
- A warning message pop-up says:
'The file type *.gif is not supported. Choose one of the following types *.png.*.jpg,*.jpeg'
Starting in release 1708, the LMS no longer supports .gif image types in Assignment Builder
- Assessment Builder supports the following image types for Questions and Answers:
- .png, .jpg, .jpeg
- Consider converting the .gif to a supported image format
- Or raise an Enhancement Request for Product Management to consider re-adding support for .gif image types (See KBA 2090228 for information on ERs)
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning Assessment Builder Assess Question Answer image picture photo gif attach upload warning error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem