Leads are not generated automatically from the campaign responses using response options.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Marketing work center.
- Go to Campaigns view.
- Select the Campaign XYZ. (XYZ represents the Campaign ID)
- Edit and click on View all.
- Navigate to Response Details tab.
- There are no Leads created even though there is a campaign response with correct response option.
- Leads are generated automatically from the campaign responses using response options only when the campaign responses are uploaded to the system through the pre-defined Microsoft Excel® template.
- You need to upload the campaign responses through the pre-defined Microsoft Excel® template.
- You can manually create a follow-up lead for manual reponses.
- For manual reponses you can request this feature on our Customer Influence.
- Open campaign XYZ.
- Add Response.
- Navigate to the Response Details tab.
- Open last added response.
- Click on Follow-Up and Lead.
This will generate a Lead as a follow up for your response.
automatic lead, open/qualified lead, Campaign, Response Option, Missing, Kampagne, Antwort , KBA , automatic lead , open/qualified lead , open lead; , qualified lead , AP-CPG , Campaign Processing , Problem