- How to move an activity to a specific step.
- Reset New Hire back to the New Employee Step (NES).
- Please reset candidate to the start of the New Employee Step so he can edit his information and re-sign his forms.
- An employee entered incorrect information in an I-9 form and needs to move an activity back to the New Employee Step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customers:
Below are different scenarios on why administrators would like to move a candidate to a specific step.
- The candidate resigned and Onboarding activity is still on 2nd step (NES); administrators would like to save the data to show 'All Document Submitted' status.
- The candidate resigned and Offboarding activity is still on 2nd step (NES); administrators would like to complete the 3rd step (OS) to finish the activity.
- In Support Mate, search for candidate and change the "Update Status" to the correct step.
For Implementation Partners and Consultants:
We do not restore test candidates/hires in production and preview environments.
Onboarding; Move candidate; Reset Step; Restart , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To