When accessing the candidate pipeline (candidate workbench) an application error is displayed. This happens just after the client has created a new status set.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to applicant status configuration and duplicate status set;
- Go to Manage Templates, select a requisition template and assign the status set;
- Create requisition using that template and access Candidates tab;
- Application error is displayed;
When copying a status set that has some status group, the system does not generate new ids for this groups. This causes the application error.
Our engineering team has already identified this root cause and developed a fix that was implemented within the system release, 2018Q3 (August 04th Preview, September 15th Production 2018).
The fix will just fix the system behavior when copying a status set. In order to fix the issue, in case you made a status set copy before the fix has been released, the client has to apply a simple action as described below:
- Go to admin center > Edit Applicant Status configuration > New copied status set;
- Delete all the status group;
- Create the status group again;
This action will generate the new ids for the groups and fixes the application error.
Here is the image with the status group right after copying the status set.
After implementing the proposed solution, the status group will have a new id:
application error when opening candidate section, candidate workbench, application status set, 227bb2ab41edd6d06fbf295d6de23c6cf67b9ea0, candidate summary page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem