The Billing date is not copied over to the Debit Memo Request from the Billing Plan; i.e. Target Date.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with Role: SAP_BR_PROJ_MANAGE_COMM
- Create a Customer Project with Billing Plan.
- Select App 'Release Billing Proposal' and release the document.
- A DMR document is created but the date is different from the target date in the Billing Plan.
There is no error - this is the standard system behavior and is similar on our OnPrem environments.
To create a feature request, please submit your proposal on SAP Customer Influence.
SAP_PSP_BC_CUST_PRJ_MANAGE_PC, SAP_BR_PROJ_MANAGE_COMM, Create Customer Projects, CPM_PROJ_MANS1 , KBA , SD-BIL-IV-BP , Billing Plan , Problem