You get Invalid entry warning when maintaining expenses with decimal values.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a project for edition on the Plan Customer Projects app.
- Go to the Work Packages tab.
- Select a Work Package.
- Add an Expense of any type.
- Add a cost with a decimal value (for example, 4,30).
- You will get an Invalid entry message and the system will not accept a cost with a decimal value.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
Currently it is not possible to plan expenses in decimals. The expenses can only be saved in round figures.
Plan Customer Projects, Work Package, Work Packages, Expense, decimal, decimal value, Invalid entry, cost , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem