The Service Order which is automatically created from a Puchase Order gives the error message Item XX: City in address of Ship-To party missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service Orders workcenter.
- Navigate to Service Order Processing View.
- Search and Open the Service Order XYZ (XYZ is the ID of the Service Order)
- The error message appear
You are not able to change the Ship-To location in the Service Order.
The value for City is not maintained in the corresponding Purchase Order from which the Service Order is created.
Please follow the below steps to resolve the error
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders Workcenter.
- Search and Open the Purchase Order ABC (ABC is the ID of the Purchase Order from which the Service Order was created).
- Navigate to Items Tab and go to sub tab Delivery
- Maintain the correct City for Ship To Location, click on Save.
- Click on Send Update and the City will be correctly updated in the Service Order.
City missing in Service Order Ship-To; Service Order Ship-To error; , KBA , byd crm , service order ship-to error , city missing service order , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , Problem