When changing a field in Manage Pending hires (MPH), you should see the value send by RCM appear below the field after you manually change the field or a specific rule changes the field. But for certain fields currently the value simply disappears and nothing is shown below the field at all and therefore it can cause confusion on if RCM is even sending a value or what the value is from RCM.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- log into instance and go to MPH
- select an internal hire that you want to hire.
- check and go to section where you have certain fields that get values from RCM
- Note how you see the value in the field that comes from RCM
- Now manually change the field to another value
- The old value from RCM should appear below the field, but it does not and simply disappears.
- Also note that in stpe 4 above the field value already may be different and no value is below the field. This is due to a rule overwritting the value immediately
This is currently a know defect that is being fixed by engineer.
This issue is resolved by Engineering in the b1808 release
For additional information about the 1808 Release, please refer to the following KBA: 2674164
ECT-77926, MPH, lost, disappear, EC, RCM value , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem