Not able to modify or add geo dimension values manually in the existing model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Create a model.
- Import a csv file which contains latitude and longitude data.
- Create a geo enrichment by coordinates.
- Save the model and then create the model.
- Open the model again.
- Observe that there is no possibility modify the geo dimension.
This behavior is a by design.
Vote on the below idea, on customer's influencer site:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem